You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘wordpress’ tag.
- Validate that my existing Chrome bookmarks and apps are indeed available on the new computer once I sign in. << DONE
- Browse the web! (Duh.) << DONE
- Plug in my Blue Snowball and Eyeball 2.0 and attempt to use them with GTalk.
- Browse to the Squeezebox Server instance on my Windows Home Server to listen to music. << Squeezebox didn’t work. I got this going with Firefly Media Server and Fireplay. However, couldn’t save the Fireplay web page as a bookmark or app. Filed a bug report.
- Plug in my digital camera and iPhone to upload pictures and video to Flickr. << Plugged in my iPhone and couldn’t browse the file system while trying to use Flickr’s web uploader. Filed a bug report.
- See, what, if any, of my podcast production workflow might be able to be done using ChromeOS.
- Carry it in a side pocket of my main work laptop case and use it while on the go. << DONE. When you’ve got six geeks ogling your new tech toy, you know it’s popular. 🙂
- (New) Edited my WordPress blog!
Just noticed this QuickPress box on my WP.com dashboard. Reminds me of the MT QuickPost bookmarklet. Definitely a nice new 2.7 feature.