- Validate that my existing Chrome bookmarks and apps are indeed available on the new computer once I sign in.
- Browse the web! (Duh.)
- Plug in my Blue Snowball and Eyeball 2.0 and attempt to use them with GTalk.
- Browse to the Squeezebox Server instance on my Windows Home Server to listen to music.
- Plug in my digital camera and iPhone to upload pictures and video to Flickr.
- See, what, if any, of my podcast production workflow might be able to be done using ChromeOS.
- Carry it in a side pocket of my main work laptop case and use it while on the go.
Here’s hoping I’ll get to play with one of these over the Christmas holiday.
Update: I received a CR-48 today! Will be unboxing later tonight.