I’ll be visiting Shanghai, China and Singapore on a business trip in about a week and half. I plan to blog, Tweet, and Flick as time and net connections allow. I’ll have about a full day of pleasure and two days of business in each location. I’m going to miss my family dearly; hopefully some Skype video-chats will fill the void while I’m away. Stay tuned for updates!
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 6 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 1 day ago
- Listening to ELP this morning: youtube.com/watch?v=SMd95I… 1 day ago
- RT @rnelson0: The @RealSportsHBO segment on Noah and Lucas Aldrich doing triathlons together is so hopefully. I hope they get to compete in… 1 day ago
- RT @kclemson: By Grabthar's hammer, your uniform will be avenged. twitter.com/rachelfeltman/… 1 day ago