Come up to Camp Reily just north of Harrisburg for a late afternoon of music from my band, the Durable Goods. We’ll be playing Woodstock-themed sets for the Historical Society of Dauphin County‘s annual “Blast From The Past” show. We’re looking very forward to this gig and are hoping you’ll join us from 3pm-8pm on Sunday, July 19th for food and fun. Rain or shine. Tell your friends! Hope to see you there. All the details are at the HSDC website.
- RT @THR: #AustinPowers at 20: Mike Myers, Jay Roach and more spill secrets in a shagadelic oral history thr.cm/dVuPhG https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: FLASHBACK: April 2016 SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: "Do you believe in raising taxes on the wealthy?" TRUMP: "I do. I do. Including… 4 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am totally happy with my current tax rate and I would appreciate it if we could just maximize it's bene… 5 hours ago
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 16 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 2 days ago