I heralded the premiere of “Boston Legal” over 4 years ago and have watched it faithfully since. Now that it’s finally done after a short fifth season, I’m going to miss it. The comedy/drama blend, the speeches, the Dynamic Duo, the outrageousness, and the relentless breaking of the fourth wall all made for entertaining television. Many episodes contained excellent social commentary as well. I hope there’s some future for “Alan Shore” that we get to see.
- RT @ChristineVendel: I paid five cents to park 30 minutes in Elizabethtown! https://t.co/VGtRxstQcL 9 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am not gleeful. We have no path forward for any sort of meaningful change that could strengthen the AC… 9 hours ago
- RT @CBS21NEWS: Study says Pennsylvania highways lose funds to state police local21news.com/news/local/stu… 18 hours ago
- RT @ashleyfeinberg: wow bad news for the president https://t.co/HFsE5FDPst 1 day ago
- Loving "Blackfield V". This is the @blackfieldband of old. Thank you @avivgeffen and @StevenWilsonHQ! 1 day ago
- RT @besttechie: The Death Star would cost £6.2 Octillion to operate every day besttechie.com/death-star-cos… https://t.co/uf013mCwRg 1 day ago
- RT @joshgondelman: One great thing about modern life is receiving an email every single day from every place you've ever purchased goods or… 1 day ago