I heralded the premiere of “Boston Legal” over 4 years ago and have watched it faithfully since. Now that it’s finally done after a short fifth season, I’m going to miss it. The comedy/drama blend, the speeches, the Dynamic Duo, the outrageousness, and the relentless breaking of the fourth wall all made for entertaining television. Many episodes contained excellent social commentary as well. I hope there’s some future for “Alan Shore” that we get to see.
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 1 hour ago
- Listening to ELP this morning: youtube.com/watch?v=SMd95I… 2 hours ago
- RT @rnelson0: The @RealSportsHBO segment on Noah and Lucas Aldrich doing triathlons together is so hopefully. I hope they get to compete in… 6 hours ago
- RT @kclemson: By Grabthar's hammer, your uniform will be avenged. twitter.com/rachelfeltman/… 6 hours ago
- Fire alarm at 225 Market St. #Harrisburg https://t.co/N3GAgTRPJr 21 hours ago
- footballperspective.com/the-2017-nfl-s… 1 day ago
- Love Google Keep on iOS. twitter.com/jmattmiller/st… 3 days ago