Ryan and I went camping with four other scouts in his pack during Partner and Pal weekend at the Keystone Area Council‘s Hidden Valley Scout Reservation. I recently learned about the camp from others in our pack, and was very impressed by it. The camp’s infrastructure and staff were great and the kids had a lot of fun. We had three former scouts (two who were Eagles) among us five adults who had been to the camp as kids. We had a very active Saturday since the weather cooperated beautifully. Ryan enjoyed shooting a BB gun, archery, swimming, learning about cooking and knots, as well as seeing the skits and other entertainment that was prepared for us. The food was great and plentiful. I’m looking forward to our next camping experience there, which might be as early as this winter.
- RT @besttechie: The Death Star would cost £6.2 Octillion to operate every day besttechie.com/death-star-cos… https://t.co/uf013mCwRg 40 minutes ago
- RT @joshgondelman: One great thing about modern life is receiving an email every single day from every place you've ever purchased goods or… 1 hour ago
- Two thumbs up for #IronFist season one. Much different feel than rest of MCU. 20 hours ago
- RT @DynamicRangeDay: Thriller versus the Loudness War (and why 'loud' loses online) Please RT :-) youtu.be/jNF6lNfw160 #dynamicrange… 21 hours ago
- RT @JenBriney: The Affordable Care Act was signed exactly 7 years ago Might be the dickish reason the House GOP wants to vote today (even… 22 hours ago
- RT @verge: US Senate votes to let internet providers share your web browsing history without permission theverge.com/2017/3/23/1502… https://t.c… 23 hours ago
- RT @noahmanger: The entire legislative strategy behind AHCA is basically commit directly to master and then push to production before tests… 23 hours ago