Ryan and I went camping with four other scouts in his pack during Partner and Pal weekend at the Keystone Area Council‘s Hidden Valley Scout Reservation. I recently learned about the camp from others in our pack, and was very impressed by it. The camp’s infrastructure and staff were great and the kids had a lot of fun. We had three former scouts (two who were Eagles) among us five adults who had been to the camp as kids. We had a very active Saturday since the weather cooperated beautifully. Ryan enjoyed shooting a BB gun, archery, swimming, learning about cooking and knots, as well as seeing the skits and other entertainment that was prepared for us. The food was great and plentiful. I’m looking forward to our next camping experience there, which might be as early as this winter.
- RT @SalSports: Statement from Bills owner Terry Pegula on the firing of Doug Whaley: https://t.co/IApxo0iinY 2 hours ago
- RT @buffalobills: General Manager Doug Whaley has been relieved of his duties. 2 hours ago
- Drinking a Solid Sender Ale by @TroegsBeer @ Sunny Hill Farms — untp.beer/s/c446488361 14 hours ago
- Full-bodied, not too hoppy, plenty of fun. - Drinking a Bill the Cat DIPA @ Sunny Hill Farms - untp.beer/s/c446472818 15 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloBillsPR: Get to know new @buffalobills WR Zay Jones: https://t.co/AVQhEmdQ7k 1 day ago
- RT @tedlieu: .@realDonaldTrump had said Flynn "is a wonderful man" who was treated "very unfairly" by the "fake media." I want to thank the… 1 day ago
- RT @StevenWilsonHQ: On location of the video shoot for one of the songs from the forthcoming album, 5,000 metres above sea level at th… htt… 1 day ago