On Saturday I expect to be driving home a new Aura XE to park alongside our Outlook XE! Looking forward to having a new car, and being back in a sedan. We’re trading in our 2000 Honda CR-V (Melissa’s old car that I’ve been driving). Thank you GM for the promised 0%, 6-year loan.
- RT @SpaceX: Spacecraft moving closer to @Space_Station. Dragon go for capture sequence → nasa.gov/ntv https://t.co/TUxzjAkCqy 7 hours ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Most useful GIF of all time. 🚙 https://t.co/54acfo9kpv 2 days ago
- RT @riprowan: The most efficient healthcare in the world is provided by countries with single-payer systems bloomberg.com/graphics/infog… 2 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: Stuff like this is why conservatives have reason to believe the media is more than an opponent or critic. https://t.co/MRk7… 2 days ago
- Strive for accuracy in original reporting. Avoid the "circle jerk" of sourcing other media outlets. Present with an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @pwattstbd yeah, hard to reconcile all the spinning. Conway is the worst; not worth listening to. 3 days ago
- Read this then #DeleteUber. twitter.com/susanthesquark… 3 days ago