On Saturday I expect to be driving home a new Aura XE to park alongside our Outlook XE! Looking forward to having a new car, and being back in a sedan. We’re trading in our 2000 Honda CR-V (Melissa’s old car that I’ve been driving). Thank you GM for the promised 0%, 6-year loan.
- "If the NFL is concerned about players' recovery time between games, it should start with the elephant in that room… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- One Man RUSH Medley by Antoine Baril youtu.be/CW57r5StUBA 1 day ago
- RT @sudosev: The code I expect to write vs. the code I end up writing. https://t.co/ij5GaA811u 1 day ago
- RT @SDS: #Truth https://t.co/lIke6VbMsw 3 days ago
- @vurnt22 You and @tytabor are two of my favorite guitarists. 3 days ago
- RT @SolarFedBand: Wishing our super talented drummer, Ffej Herb, the happiest of birthdays today. Dude, you made this whole band... https:… 4 days ago
- RT @seanspicer: Wish I could be on the golf course but have to work - must be nice to be President 4 days ago