Which of these tracks is not like the others? Brian Gardner at Bernie Grundman Mastering in LA was the mastering engineer for these 24-bit-depth tracks, some having over -10dB of Replaygain. That’s kind of like saying you have a 24-foot-deep pool when in reality you dug a 24-foot-deep hole and filled it with 10 feet of concrete before putting water in it.
- RT @EWErickson: Stuff like this is why conservatives have reason to believe the media is more than an opponent or critic. https://t.co/MRk7… 5 hours ago
- Strive for accuracy in original reporting. Avoid the "circle jerk" of sourcing other media outlets. Present with an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @pwattstbd yeah, hard to reconcile all the spinning. Conway is the worst; not worth listening to. 12 hours ago
- Read this then #DeleteUber. twitter.com/susanthesquark… 15 hours ago
- Hyperbole is rampant. Some hear "fake news" as attempt to "shut down the press"; I hear "trust but verify", "find sources", "be skeptical". 15 hours ago
- RT @nigelkersten: Super useful post. Keeping this in the back pocket for career development work with my folks. Thanks @timbray https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @AlecMuffett: HT @GarethBowker: "Things that are more important than looking quickly at an SSL Certificate" #ifMusicBeTheFoodOfTrustAndS… 1 day ago