Which of these tracks is not like the others? Brian Gardner at Bernie Grundman Mastering in LA was the mastering engineer for these 24-bit-depth tracks, some having over -10dB of Replaygain. That’s kind of like saying you have a 24-foot-deep pool when in reality you dug a 24-foot-deep hole and filled it with 10 feet of concrete before putting water in it.
- "If the NFL is concerned about players' recovery time between games, it should start with the elephant in that room… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- One Man RUSH Medley by Antoine Baril youtu.be/CW57r5StUBA 1 day ago
- RT @sudosev: The code I expect to write vs. the code I end up writing. https://t.co/ij5GaA811u 1 day ago
- RT @SDS: #Truth https://t.co/lIke6VbMsw 3 days ago
- @vurnt22 You and @tytabor are two of my favorite guitarists. 3 days ago
- RT @SolarFedBand: Wishing our super talented drummer, Ffej Herb, the happiest of birthdays today. Dude, you made this whole band... https:… 4 days ago
- RT @seanspicer: Wish I could be on the golf course but have to work - must be nice to be President 4 days ago