I sent my Gmail account a 53kB AMR sound file (about 1 minute of audio) from my phone and when it showed up in my Gmail inbox the attachment was a ~512kB WAV file (mono, 8-bit). I checked my phone to make sure it hadn’t auto-converted the file before sending it and it says it didn’t. This means Gmail could be a handy part of an AMR-to-podcast solution. Besides its conversion and email gateway roles, it would serve as a handy data archive.
- RT @THR: #AustinPowers at 20: Mike Myers, Jay Roach and more spill secrets in a shagadelic oral history thr.cm/dVuPhG https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: FLASHBACK: April 2016 SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: "Do you believe in raising taxes on the wealthy?" TRUMP: "I do. I do. Including… 4 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am totally happy with my current tax rate and I would appreciate it if we could just maximize it's bene… 5 hours ago
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 16 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 2 days ago