I’m getting the majority of my political news from the Meet The Press podcast and NPR. This issue of the Florida and Michigan primaries, which were held early and without the blessing of the Democratic party, now needing to be counted since the Clinton/Obama race is so close. MTP just played two quotes from Hillary Clinton, an earlier one dismissing the primaries, the current one saying that those voters were disenfranchised. Let the “flip-flopper” name calling begin. PA, please vote for a person whose opinions seem a bit more thoughtful and consistent: Barack Obama.
- RT @ChristineVendel: I paid five cents to park 30 minutes in Elizabethtown! https://t.co/VGtRxstQcL 9 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am not gleeful. We have no path forward for any sort of meaningful change that could strengthen the AC… 9 hours ago
- RT @CBS21NEWS: Study says Pennsylvania highways lose funds to state police local21news.com/news/local/stu… 18 hours ago
- RT @ashleyfeinberg: wow bad news for the president https://t.co/HFsE5FDPst 1 day ago
- Loving "Blackfield V". This is the @blackfieldband of old. Thank you @avivgeffen and @StevenWilsonHQ! 1 day ago
- RT @besttechie: The Death Star would cost £6.2 Octillion to operate every day besttechie.com/death-star-cos… https://t.co/uf013mCwRg 1 day ago
- RT @joshgondelman: One great thing about modern life is receiving an email every single day from every place you've ever purchased goods or… 1 day ago