I’m getting the majority of my political news from the Meet The Press podcast and NPR. This issue of the Florida and Michigan primaries, which were held early and without the blessing of the Democratic party, now needing to be counted since the Clinton/Obama race is so close. MTP just played two quotes from Hillary Clinton, an earlier one dismissing the primaries, the current one saying that those voters were disenfranchised. Let the “flip-flopper” name calling begin. PA, please vote for a person whose opinions seem a bit more thoughtful and consistent: Barack Obama.
- I bet Frank Underwood will attend. twitter.com/potus/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Great flight @ZerodayBrewing today! Will be back. 6 hours ago
- Drinking a Dolce Vita by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421607840 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Hacchiato by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421595355 7 hours ago
- Drinking an ADAM by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421579767 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Critical Condition by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421544821 8 hours ago
- Drinking a Mango Hab by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421534091 8 hours ago