I’m getting the majority of my political news from the Meet The Press podcast and NPR. This issue of the Florida and Michigan primaries, which were held early and without the blessing of the Democratic party, now needing to be counted since the Clinton/Obama race is so close. MTP just played two quotes from Hillary Clinton, an earlier one dismissing the primaries, the current one saying that those voters were disenfranchised. Let the “flip-flopper” name calling begin. PA, please vote for a person whose opinions seem a bit more thoughtful and consistent: Barack Obama.
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 1 hour ago
- Listening to ELP this morning: youtube.com/watch?v=SMd95I… 2 hours ago
- RT @rnelson0: The @RealSportsHBO segment on Noah and Lucas Aldrich doing triathlons together is so hopefully. I hope they get to compete in… 6 hours ago
- RT @kclemson: By Grabthar's hammer, your uniform will be avenged. twitter.com/rachelfeltman/… 6 hours ago
- Fire alarm at 225 Market St. #Harrisburg https://t.co/N3GAgTRPJr 21 hours ago
- footballperspective.com/the-2017-nfl-s… 1 day ago
- Love Google Keep on iOS. twitter.com/jmattmiller/st… 3 days ago