Since I received my iPod Nano 4GB (1st gen), the included earbuds stayed packed in the box. For years I’ve preferred Sony’s in-ear-sideways-based headphones. The cord on my favorite white Sonys started to fray, so I decided to give the Apple earbuds a shot. After slipping on the foam and snugging them in, I have to say they’re not too bad. I’ve listened to a little bit of music on them and might have stronger opinions if that’s all I listened to on them. However, I still use the Nano for podcast listening 95% of the time, so the earbuds will be fine.
- RT @THR: #AustinPowers at 20: Mike Myers, Jay Roach and more spill secrets in a shagadelic oral history thr.cm/dVuPhG https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: FLASHBACK: April 2016 SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: "Do you believe in raising taxes on the wealthy?" TRUMP: "I do. I do. Including… 4 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am totally happy with my current tax rate and I would appreciate it if we could just maximize it's bene… 5 hours ago
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 16 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 2 days ago