Since I received my iPod Nano 4GB (1st gen), the included earbuds stayed packed in the box. For years I’ve preferred Sony’s in-ear-sideways-based headphones. The cord on my favorite white Sonys started to fray, so I decided to give the Apple earbuds a shot. After slipping on the foam and snugging them in, I have to say they’re not too bad. I’ve listened to a little bit of music on them and might have stronger opinions if that’s all I listened to on them. However, I still use the Nano for podcast listening 95% of the time, so the earbuds will be fine.
- I bet Frank Underwood will attend. twitter.com/potus/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Great flight @ZerodayBrewing today! Will be back. 6 hours ago
- Drinking a Dolce Vita by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421607840 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Hacchiato by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421595355 7 hours ago
- Drinking an ADAM by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421579767 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Critical Condition by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421544821 8 hours ago
- Drinking a Mango Hab by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421534091 8 hours ago