My lone concert indulgence of this year is coming fast. On Friday I’ll be making my third pilgrimage to Scranton with Mark to see Rush. This time around, I’m avoiding setlist discussion and going cold turkey; I want to be surprised! I’m really enjoying Snakes & Arrows and can’t wait to see what they play from it. I’m hoping they play all three instrumentals; they’re all great. They’ve been pulling out forgotten gems the last few tours. My guess is that they’ll play either “Jacob’s Ladder” or “The Camera Eye”. I would be ecstatic if they played “Cinderella Man”. If I’m right, don’t tell me until Saturday!
- RT @THR: #AustinPowers at 20: Mike Myers, Jay Roach and more spill secrets in a shagadelic oral history thr.cm/dVuPhG https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: FLASHBACK: April 2016 SAVANNAH GUTHRIE: "Do you believe in raising taxes on the wealthy?" TRUMP: "I do. I do. Including… 4 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am totally happy with my current tax rate and I would appreciate it if we could just maximize it's bene… 5 hours ago
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 16 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 2 days ago