My lone concert indulgence of this year is coming fast. On Friday I’ll be making my third pilgrimage to Scranton with Mark to see Rush. This time around, I’m avoiding setlist discussion and going cold turkey; I want to be surprised! I’m really enjoying Snakes & Arrows and can’t wait to see what they play from it. I’m hoping they play all three instrumentals; they’re all great. They’ve been pulling out forgotten gems the last few tours. My guess is that they’ll play either “Jacob’s Ladder” or “The Camera Eye”. I would be ecstatic if they played “Cinderella Man”. If I’m right, don’t tell me until Saturday!
- I bet Frank Underwood will attend. twitter.com/potus/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Great flight @ZerodayBrewing today! Will be back. 6 hours ago
- Drinking a Dolce Vita by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421607840 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Hacchiato by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421595355 7 hours ago
- Drinking an ADAM by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421579767 7 hours ago
- Drinking a Critical Condition by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421544821 8 hours ago
- Drinking a Mango Hab by @ZerodayBrewing at @zerodaybrewing — untp.beer/s/c421534091 8 hours ago