We’re looking for a new SUV that’s bigger than our 2000 Honda CR-V (3150 lbs curb weight), particularly in back seat room and cargo capacity, without being too big, gaudy, and expensive. We looked at the Honda Pilot, the Toyota Highlander, and the new Saturn Outlook this afternoon; we came away very impressed with the Outlook. Both the Pilot and the Highlander are awaiting redesigns that are coming on the market later this year, and the Outlook came out just a few months ago. Would anyone like to recommend other mid- to large SUVs that we might like? Anything over 5000 lbs curb weight or getting less than 20mpg on the highway probably won’t be considered.
- "Alexa, play Spinal Tap." 6 hours ago
- RT @votevets: If @realDonaldTrump had 1 oz of presidential leadership, he'd simply say "thank you" to a #PurpleHeart recipient - not "congr… 1 day ago
- Almost through the album stream and really liking "Solid State". Music is great and it BREATHES! Yay for dynamic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 1 day ago
- Listening to ELP this morning: youtube.com/watch?v=SMd95I… 1 day ago
- RT @rnelson0: The @RealSportsHBO segment on Noah and Lucas Aldrich doing triathlons together is so hopefully. I hope they get to compete in… 1 day ago
- RT @kclemson: By Grabthar's hammer, your uniform will be avenged. twitter.com/rachelfeltman/… 1 day ago