We had a very eventful weekend at Harrisburg Hospital, beginning with our arrival in the wee hours of Friday morning. Melissa’s wishes were granted; labor started and progressed naturally, and she had a healthy baby! Mom and Zachary passed all their tests in the hospital and we came home yesterday afternoon. My Mom and Dad were in town to watch Ryan and they kept him and the house happy. Melissa and I had a nap-filled night last night as Zachary kept us on our toes. It’s nice to be back home!
- RT @SpaceX: Spacecraft moving closer to @Space_Station. Dragon go for capture sequence → nasa.gov/ntv https://t.co/TUxzjAkCqy 7 hours ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Most useful GIF of all time. 🚙 https://t.co/54acfo9kpv 2 days ago
- RT @riprowan: The most efficient healthcare in the world is provided by countries with single-payer systems bloomberg.com/graphics/infog… 2 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: Stuff like this is why conservatives have reason to believe the media is more than an opponent or critic. https://t.co/MRk7… 2 days ago
- Strive for accuracy in original reporting. Avoid the "circle jerk" of sourcing other media outlets. Present with an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @pwattstbd yeah, hard to reconcile all the spinning. Conway is the worst; not worth listening to. 3 days ago
- Read this then #DeleteUber. twitter.com/susanthesquark… 3 days ago