We had a very eventful weekend at Harrisburg Hospital, beginning with our arrival in the wee hours of Friday morning. Melissa’s wishes were granted; labor started and progressed naturally, and she had a healthy baby! Mom and Zachary passed all their tests in the hospital and we came home yesterday afternoon. My Mom and Dad were in town to watch Ryan and they kept him and the house happy. Melissa and I had a nap-filled night last night as Zachary kept us on our toes. It’s nice to be back home!
- ELP is great music to code to: youtube.com/watch?v=pi9Pcq… 1 hour ago
- Listening to ELP this morning: youtube.com/watch?v=SMd95I… 2 hours ago
- RT @rnelson0: The @RealSportsHBO segment on Noah and Lucas Aldrich doing triathlons together is so hopefully. I hope they get to compete in… 6 hours ago
- RT @kclemson: By Grabthar's hammer, your uniform will be avenged. twitter.com/rachelfeltman/… 6 hours ago
- Fire alarm at 225 Market St. #Harrisburg https://t.co/N3GAgTRPJr 21 hours ago
- footballperspective.com/the-2017-nfl-s… 1 day ago
- Love Google Keep on iOS. twitter.com/jmattmiller/st… 3 days ago