We had a very eventful weekend at Harrisburg Hospital, beginning with our arrival in the wee hours of Friday morning. Melissa’s wishes were granted; labor started and progressed naturally, and she had a healthy baby! Mom and Zachary passed all their tests in the hospital and we came home yesterday afternoon. My Mom and Dad were in town to watch Ryan and they kept him and the house happy. Melissa and I had a nap-filled night last night as Zachary kept us on our toes. It’s nice to be back home!
- RT @SolarFedBand: Wishing our super talented drummer, Ffej Herb, the happiest of birthdays today. Dude, you made this whole band... https:… 5 minutes ago
- RT @seanspicer: Wish I could be on the golf course but have to work - must be nice to be President 15 minutes ago
- @shanselman I have a Speak & Spell voice I'll surprise Scouts with at campfires. Many think it's from a horror movie. 18 minutes ago
- Experienced "Gleason". Incredibly moving. Go watch it. #NoWhiteFlags 9 hours ago
- RT @ChristineVendel: I paid five cents to park 30 minutes in Elizabethtown! https://t.co/VGtRxstQcL 19 hours ago
- RT @powellnathanj: For the record I am not gleeful. We have no path forward for any sort of meaningful change that could strengthen the AC… 19 hours ago
- RT @CBS21NEWS: Study says Pennsylvania highways lose funds to state police local21news.com/news/local/stu… 1 day ago