Melissa’s due next Wednesday, May 9th, and she’s doing great. We’re heading into the final stretch here. The new infant seat and bases have been installed in the cars, the bags are just about packed, and the room is stocked and ready. Within the next two weeks I expect to be holding our new little boy. More news as it happens!
- RT @SpaceX: Spacecraft moving closer to @Space_Station. Dragon go for capture sequence → nasa.gov/ntv https://t.co/TUxzjAkCqy 7 hours ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Most useful GIF of all time. 🚙 https://t.co/54acfo9kpv 2 days ago
- RT @riprowan: The most efficient healthcare in the world is provided by countries with single-payer systems bloomberg.com/graphics/infog… 2 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: Stuff like this is why conservatives have reason to believe the media is more than an opponent or critic. https://t.co/MRk7… 2 days ago
- Strive for accuracy in original reporting. Avoid the "circle jerk" of sourcing other media outlets. Present with an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @pwattstbd yeah, hard to reconcile all the spinning. Conway is the worst; not worth listening to. 3 days ago
- Read this then #DeleteUber. twitter.com/susanthesquark… 3 days ago