Today I realized I lost one of the more obscure things I’ve ever lost; the hinge bolts (update to self: they’re called “hinge pins”) to the bathroom door we took off last week when we started tiling. I have a feeling they either got put with something that then got packed away, or something that got thrown away. Next time, I’ll put them in a bag and tape them to the darn door.

The Home Depot will now make a little more money off of our project.

I just sprayed the first coat of sealant on the grout. Soon I’ll put the toilet back together and we can start using the bathroon again. I wasn’t too much of a fan of doing this project, but I have to say, the bathroom looks pretty sharp — even if it is yellow and white. 😉

Update: Stanley 4-pack of hinge pins – $2.40. The door is back up!